Sports Specialty and Rehabilitation Services
Sports Specialty and Rehabilitation Centers in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, and Lehigh Acres are dedicated to delivering individualized therapy programs that help our patients regain mobility, flexibility, strength, and functionality while preventing future injury.
We base our practice on a functional approach to patient care using exercises, manual therapy, and modalities. We see new patients within 23 hours of referral, provide reports after the initial appointment, and progress letters for each subsequent doctor appointment.
Our programs and services include:
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy Division (Certified Hand Therapists)
- Custom Splinting
- Functional Impairment Testing (FCE) with guaranteed results in 24 hours
- Physical Reconditioning
- Comprehensive Spine Program
- Prevention Programs
- Specialized Gym Program
- Orthotics or Custom Shoe Wear
- Sports Medicine Outreach
- Biomechanical Analysis of Sports Activities
- Functional Outcome Program
- Aggressive Return to Work Programs
- Pain Management Programs
You can review a more in-depth description of our services here on our website, or contact us with any questions, referrals, or to make an appointment. Call us at 239-574-7557 (Cape Coral), 239-368-7744 (Lehigh Acres), or 239-561-0700 (Fort Myers) or send written correspondence to Info@SportsSpecialty.com.