Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
All new patients should bring:
- Insurance card(s), unless Worker’s Compensation.
- Drivers License or Photo I.D.
- Prescription from referring physician.
- Also we encourage you to download, print, and fill out all required paperwork specific to the each location as follows:
1) Cape Coral office.pdf,
2) Lehigh office.pdf, or
3) Fort Myers office.pdf.
- In addition to the clinic paperwork above, if you are coming for a Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) your evaluator will have specific forms for you to fill out on the day of your appointment.
Our friendly staff will verify your insurance benefits, and explain them to you.
SSRC has a “self pay” program for individuals who do not have insurance.
SSRC is able to provide a payment program in some circumstances, which is determined on an individual basis.
SSRC is able to provide you the care you require with a “Letter of Protection” from your attorney in most circumstances.
Get the care you need. Call to find out more.
- Interactive Body. This is a helpful tool to get information about common injuries or conditions treated with physical and occupational therapy by the area or location on the body.
- Diagnosis Information. This is a helpful tool to get information about common diagnoses treated with physical and occupational therapy.
- American Physical Therapy Association: www.apta.org